Thursday, February 15, 2007

Weather Picture

I've noticed that a lot of people are taking pictures of their weather and posting it on their blogs. I've seen a lot of pictures of tons of snow and ice, so to balance things out, here is a picture from the Fort Lauderdale Beach cam. Not a good beach day, it seems... it is kinda overcast and yucky right now... doesn't seem to stop some people... they're probably all snowbirds!


I'm getting aggravated with Blogger. Many times I try to open to my blog page and I get an error message. This continues, and I will be moving elsewhere pronto.


Well, all of you out there in cold snow and ice land, stay warm!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome beach shot! It is nice to see some warm weather. I'll be posting my own snow pics shortly.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey thats me down there!! In my dreams! .. LOL Thanks for the non snowy picture!

~KiM~

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok stop with your weather pics already LOL we are buried in snow and it's 5 degrees this morning!

8:53 AM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

What a great pic!!!

I have been having issues with Blogger latley too! I am about tired of it!!!

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home