Friday, February 2, 2007

Picture Update & Template Changes

Realized that I forgot to upload a picture of what I stitched last night! So... here it is!

I follow about 220+ stitching blogs on a daily basis. I do so through Google Reader, which sometimes doesn't show all the pictures, I know, but I do click to go to those blogs without pics. So, I was faced with an option: either to delete all the blogs listed on my sidebar since they are but a small fraction of those I follow, OR just list them all. I went with listing them all. Lot of stitchers out there find blogs through other's links (myself included) and anything I can do to help and enable fellow stitchers out there in the blogosphere, is a good deed indeed. So, there you have it. Have fun with it.

8 Comments:

Blogger CindyMae said...

Love the stitching.

I sent it to your Lauderdale by the Sea address. The one that you have in the databas of the Blogging Stitchers Club???? I sent it about two weeks ago.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I thought my blogroll was huge ... you win! ;) Like you, I use a newsreader for my posts, then just click on the heading for those that are abbreviated or with piccies that I can't see - since I've moved to WordPress I've been able to have a separate page set aside for my blogroll (mind you, it's not entirely up-to-date yet). Yours has to be the ultimate reference point! :D

2:20 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

love your blog, so full of colour,it still amazes me how many stitchers' blogs there are out there

2:35 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Great job on the stitching!

I totally agree with you about the blogroll. I will keep mine, but I do add the blogs of people that leave comments on my blog. I love using Google Reader.. keeps me off my blog, but then I do go to my blog and click the blog Im looking for, and go thru my blog to their site. I use sitemeter, and its nice too see where other bloggers are coming from. :)

Thanks for the comment you left on my blog.

~Kim~

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice stitching. I look at over 100 blogs and thought I was nuts, thanks for making me feel better :0)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Leeny said...

WOW!! How do you read soooooo many blogs?! I barely manage to keep mine updated, let alone keep up with so many. Very impressive indeed!

eileen :)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

That's a lot of reading. I don't know if it's my browser, but it's hard to read the blog names on the print background. Maybe it's just my eyes are old. =) I just use my webrings, since the readers are more trouble to me than they are worth.

I'm wondering how you find time to do other things!

2:30 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

Oh my!! That's a LOT of blogs! lol.

I haven't worked out google reader yet, might give it a go though, if it enables you to keep track of all those blogs!

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home