Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday's Feast 127

From Friday's Feast - a meme I decided to join today...

Appetizer
Which television shows do you just refuse to miss?
The Apprentice

Soup
Who did you last speak to on the telephone?
My son Stephen


Salad
How many pillows do you keep on your bed?
Seven

Main Course
Name one addition to your computer (software, hardware, etc.) that you'd love to have.

Dessert
What is your favorite foreign food?
Today it is Cuban food.
Tomorrow it might be Chinese, or Italian, or Peruvian, or Brazilian
I live in a culturally diverse city

Update on the ornament: I've stitched quite a bit - the teal is on now, but I overslept this morning and didn't have time to take a picture. Will do so tomorrow.

It's a good thing to know I exist! This has been going around stitching blogs, so I joined in the fun!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are:
2
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Oh I'm with ya on the Cuban food, YUMMY!! :-). So you like "The Donalds" show aye?. Great Feast Thanks for sharing..

9:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice feast and blog.I have never had CUban food nor have I watched Apprentice..would like to try both though

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home