Sunday, December 10, 2006

Lazy Sunday

As y'all can see the blog is now ready for the Holiday Season!

Not much stitching to report, so I thought I'd bring you a few pictures of my world. I spent Saturday morning taking pictures of dolls I want to sell on Ebay, but there are a few I won't part with and I'd thought I'd share with y'all my favorite doll. Her name is Marnie and she was designed by Christine Orange.

Yesterday I picked up Stephen at the airport - hadn't seen the kid in nearly three years - and he came wearing his dress blues and enough medals to drown in a puddle! Didn't think to take a camara to the airport. His twin usually shows up wearing shorts. Speaking of twins, Nick will be here tomorrow!!! I took a pic of Steve's medals while he was sleeping (SHHHH!!!)

True to form, the kid went out last night to party and didn't return until 10am this morning - with a cute girl. Some things never change. Stephen has always been a partier and a chick magnet.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The doll is just too cute! That is a great collection of metals he has there!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

The doll is adorable. Your son has some heavy metals going on there-very neat.

8:53 PM  
Blogger Meari said...

Nice doll. I have a collection of porcelain dolls, too. They're packed away because I don't have enough room. :(

3:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you finally got your cpap machine. I have had mine almost 4 months and I am beginning to feel very good! Sometimes I still wake up wanting to take the mask off, but not as often. I hope you continue to feel better!

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home