Wednesday, December 6, 2006

No Stitching Last Night

Even though last night was the SAL at my LNS, I didn't do much stitching. I was feeling too tired so, after an hour, I went home. The kits I ordered from Permin on Nov 7 came in as well as two Mill Hill kits I ordered two weeks ago. Harbour (70-8411) is 22 inches long and cost $115 - a lot more than I expected. Blue Flowers (12-5187) was $60-something. Wow, those kits from Europe sure are expensive!
Yesterday I called my doctor's office three times. Still my calls were not returned. I am changing doctors. It's amazing how the staff really makes or breaks a practice. It doesn't matter how much I like a doctor, if his/her staff is difficult to deal with, I go elsewhere. Far too many doctors in South Florida to put up with bad service.
Meanwhile... Provigil, the med I take to stay awake isn't working like it used to. I don't know if I am overly tired or what. This past week I left the lights on in the car twice (I can't even remember when was the last time I did that), I have fallen asleep and burned something on the stove, and I have had to pull over twice because I was too sleepy when I was driving, despite having taken the pill. This is why I am so antsy to get this resolved.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anna van Schurman said...

All best for getting yourself "fixed."

10:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, that is pretty scary. I hope the doctors can resolve the problem now that they know what it is. Maybe they can up your dose or frequency if it's not helping enough?

4:34 PM  
Blogger claudia said...

So sorry to hear about the problems with the doctors office not returning your calls. It is very frutrating to have to deal with that along with your not getting any sleep.

{{{HUGS}}} to you Trish. I will keep you in my prayers!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Meari said...

Hopefully you can get your sleepiness/tiredness resolved. I bet that's scary knowing you fall off so easily.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home