Thursday, November 16, 2006

More Office Pranks

Since Son #4 took off on a cruise with my camara - and therefore I can't take pics of my stitching - submitted for your amusement is the aluminum foiled office. This is a prank that took place a few days before the Post-It note prank I previously wrote about. Both ladies are extremely laid back and took these pranks with good humor. Naturally, we all helped clean their offices so they could get back to work.


Tuesday night was the SAL at my LNS. I picked up "Who's The Boss?" framed, but didn't buy anything else (Wow! What self-control! LOL). Emily from Stitching Bloggers came to our little SAL. It was fun meeting someone from an online group (see, online people really DO exist!) and I feel that she's going to fit in with this nutty group just fine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL! You wrapped the tree!

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious

12:18 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

That is just halarious!!!! Love it! At least you all do help clean it up!! LOL

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home