Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Theme for 2007

Trish's Stitching Theme for 2007..... (drumroll please......)


The Year of the Ornies!

May not seem overly ambitious at first glance, but upon closer inspection, let's consider just how many ornies I plan to stitch next year, along with bringing down the active number of WIPs...

For starters, this is the list of ornies that I want to stitch with my online group Stitchers Time Out:

Dec - Raise the Roof Designs- An Arm and a Leg
Jan.- Erica Michaels- Lights of Advent

Feb.- The Prairie Schooler- Winter
March- Val's Stuff- Be Merry
April- Little by Little Design Co.- Winter Joy
May- monsterbubbles- Feliz Navidad
June- JBW- Peace on Earth
July- Brittercup- Britty Christmas Puppy
Aug.- Full Circle Designs- Moonlit Joy Ride
Sept.- Glory Bee- Noel 2006
Oct.- Country Cottage Needleworks- Winter's Eve
Nov.- Heartstings/ The Artists Collection- Merry Santa
Dec.- Amaryllis Artworks- Angel Dog

Besides these twelve 2006 JCS Ornies, I also want to stitch:

1) Cross Eyed Crickets 12 Days of Christmas (Leaflets 249-252)
2) Prairie Schooler's Santa's 12 Days of Christmas (Leaflets 125-127)
3) Margaret Sherry's 12 days of Christmas

So, if you're keeping count, that is 48 ornaments for next year, or 4 per month, or nearly one per week...


If this were not enough, I also would like to bring the number of active WIPs down from 12 to 5. I think I may have mentioned this on a previous post. Most of the remaining WIPs have a lot of work left to them.

Now tell me it's not ambitious...

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is very ambitious! We're here to cheer you along!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

All right! Here's my advice: pray for the ubiquity gift... I have for years, but not a sign... lol...
Take care!

3:27 AM  
Blogger ollie1976 said...

good luck!
-Jen

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home