Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Office Pranks



A co-worker has been out on vacation for two weeks now and is due to return tomorrow. We wanted to show her how much we missed her, so we came up with this little prank. We only do things like this to those we like. We can't wait to see her reaction!!! Last week we covered an office in aluminum foil. We call it a team morale boosting exercise... LOL

It was a lot of fun last night at my LNS's SAL, even though we were only about 8. I picked up the two of the latest Elizabeth Designs charts, "WelcomeSampler" and "My Country House", the last of the BC's Summer Snapperland ("The Beach") and the latest issue of Stoney Creek magazine.

I also placed an order for two Permin kits, Harbour (70-8411) and Blue Flowers (12-5187). The first I fell madly in love with, the second I did too, but I was sitting on the fence because it came with Aida, but my good buddy Orrell, enabled me me off the fence! (What are friends for?)

I read a really good exerpt of a book this morning, "The Power of Nice" by Linda Kaplan. I hope y'all would check it out and let me know your thoughts.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Oh My Word!!!!!! I am so glad that is not my office that I would need to unstickynote. LOL I also am glad I was not the one putting them on the ceiling. Thanks for the chuckle today, Trish. I needed it on an otherwise rainy, dreary PA day.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Jenn L in Chicago said...

ODL the Post-it Monster chuckup'ed all over the office! From how far away will she be able to see the stickies on the glass, and is someone going to be positioned with a camera to get her reaction???

2:53 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Lovely surprise! It's so joyful, you know! Did she enjoy it?

8:48 AM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

That is too funny! Great idea!!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

That is too funny-can't wait to hear how your co-worker reacts.

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! How did you get them all on the ceiling too?

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home