Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Time to Check In

Amazing, but true - finally an update! On Sunday I stitched with my local stitching group and managed to stitch about half the cat. These past few days I have not had much time to stitch, but I did finish the cat and I wanted to share him with y'all.
Nick went to the VA Hospital in Miami on Monday. I left the house - we live in Lauderdale by the Sea - at 6am. I dropped the kid off at 7:10. I made it back to work at 8:45. I really hate driving into Miami, especially on work days. There isn't enough money on this planet to get me to accept a job in downtown Miami. I mean, if I want to drive 2.5 hours, I want Mickey Mouse to greet me at the end! (Orlando is roughly a 2.5 hour drive from where we live).
Nick is doing better. He is now allowed to start bending his knee and he can almost get it to a 90 degree angle by now. I was worried about him being able to return on a plane. We all know how much space there is between aisles. But it looks that - by then - he will be allright.
Well, that's it for now. Tomorrow is EGA and I am planning to go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna van Schurman said...

Looks like you're doing a great job focusing on your WIPs! Good luck to your son! And you, of course. :)

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home