Monday, October 9, 2006

Another Finish!

Even though I don't have the picture yet, I wanted to let y'all know that "Who's the Boss?" is finished!!! So, now I am down to 14 WIPs, 2 more finished and I am down to 12, which is my goal to reach by the end of the year. Tomorrow or later tonight I will take a picture and post. The camara needed its battery charged, or I would have taken a picture this morning. Yesterday, when I left my Sunday stitching group, the piece was all finished except for the bow on top of the dog's head and the words "want to", plus the the backstitching to the bow. So, as soon as I got home, I stitched all that - which wasn't all that much.
I've also updated my 101 things blog - making some progress on my goals - woo hoo!!
Other good news since the weekend: RJ, Son #1 got promoted to lead installer at Best Buy - he works with their high end Magnolia line. My good buddy, Liz, who had moved away in late August back to Philadelphia is going to move back to South Florida!!! WOO HOO!!! I miss my party/ice cream buddy.
I am thinking that next year I will add one more WIP to the list - last year I stitched the first of CEC's 12 Days of Christmas ornaments. I am thinking of considering all 12 of them as a "set" and adding them as a WIP, or at least the three that came in the first booklet.
Also, as I received the new freebie my LNS is handing out (Crescent Colours "Autumn") I remembered that - at some point last year - I started stitching on "Summer". I don't know what happened to it. I KNOW I had it. Maybe it ended up somewhere in storage, I don't know, but as soon as I find it, I will add it to the WIP list. Hopefully it won't turn up until next year - LOL.
So, even though I may reach the 12 WIP number by the end of the year, it looks that as soon as the year turns I will be adding one or two more to the list. Maybe I should shoot for ending with only ten....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home