Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hi all! & SBQ

I have been a bit busy lately and haven't been able to post. Tuesday night I went to the weekly Stitch In at my LNS, The Cross Stitch Cupboard of Fort Lauderdale, FL. I love these evenings of just hanging out with my stitching friends and yakking up a storm.Monday night I was at a Football watching party to watch the Saints beat Atlanta. (Was it Atlanta? I don't remember!) We had a lot of fun, drank a lot of beer, cheered our teams on, etc etc.Yesterday was my first "quiet" night home since the weekend. I could have stitched, but I cooked and watched TV instead.Anyway, I just wanted to come online and say hi to y'all. I'll have a better update tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing
well.
Today's SBQ was suggested by Sharon and is:
When you find yourself making a lot of mistakes in various stitching projects do you find it better to muddle your way through or do you take a brief break from stitching? If you do take a break, how long do you take?
I guess I do both. If I make a few mistakes, I will muddle my way through as best I can. If despite all this, I continue to make mistakes, then I think it's best to just take a break from the project and come back at a later time with "fresh" eyes. The lenght of the break varies, it really has more to do with the project I take up in the place of the one that was frustrating. Sometimes I may want to finish it, other times I may simply have a particular place where I decide to stop.
I too have found that the more tired I am, the more likely I am to make mistakes, so if I feel that this is the reason I am making mistakes, then I simply put it down until the next time.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

Hello!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home