Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday Again - Ugh!

Good news! I completed the Xmas ornie last night!!! I didn't have time to take a picture this morning, but I will tonight and post. For now, you will just have to take my word for it. :) Next project will be the Santa Towel. I started the month with 18 and I am down to 16. Not bad.

The weekend was productive. I started two new blogs. One is called "
Just Another TV Show in Paradise" and I will write there on tv shows (will probably start tonight). The second is "Just Another 101 Things in Paradise" (am I detecting a theme here? LOL) and it will be for my 101 things to do in 1001 days. Just coming up with the 101 things is going to be difficult enough.

Your Birthdate: December 27

You are a spiritual soul - a person who tries to find meaning in everything.
You spend a good amount of time meditating, trying to figure out life.
Helping others is also important to you. You enjoy social activities with that goal.
You are very generous and giving. Yet you expect very little in return.

Your strength: Getting along with anyone and everyone

Your weakness: Needing a good amount of downtime to recharge

Your power color: Cobalt blue

Your power symbol: Dove

Your power month: September


September is my "power month"? I sure hope so! So far it's been a total disaster.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna van Schurman said...

You share my aunt's birthday. I hope no one gives you your birthday presents wrapped in Christmas paper. No fair!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Concetta said...

I was just looking at the sidebar with your WIPs.. you're doing some beautiful projects! I can't wait to see more progress pics.

The fabric you're using for Petal Fairy is gorgeous!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home