Tuesday, September 19, 2006

New Finish Posted

Yesterday after work, I went to RJ's orientation for Helicopter training. It was a very long three hours. First, I tried to kill time watching a movie on my iPod. Then I decided that text messaging my other three sons about what a boring time I was having would be far more entertaining than any movie ever made. And it was. Having four kids has its benefits. The other three kept me roaring with laughter. One was in class (Matt), one was supposedly working (Stephen in Japan), and the last was just hanging out on the comptuer. I should also mention that I worked through lunch yesterday to be sure I could get out of work in time to make it to this. All I had to eat all day was one cup of coffee for breakfast around 7am, and one "Soup at Hand" around 12:30. To say I was starving is an understatement. I couldn't get home fast enough. Even Burger King/McDonalds was tempting. (I didn't do it).

So, having arrived at home past 9pm, this left me no time to work on my other two blogs, nor to watch anything new. I did have time to put a few stitches on the Santa Towel.

I really am excited about being down to 16 WIPs. I am really hopeful now that I will be down to 12 by the end of the year.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leeland said...

Hi Trish! I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours! I love your wips! The buttons on the love the day project really were the cherry on the cake! You're bookmarked!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home