Thursday, August 31, 2006

Lunch Project Updated

Below is a picture of my lunch project. I really am excited about it and think it looks very bright and cheerful. Don't know what it will be finished as yet though - would appreciate input. I guess my #1 concern is that it has a date to it. I can, of course, dump the date and just stitch "Feel The Love". Or perhaps write something else instead of the date - would appreciate input on that as well.

Below is my new and official "Storm Project". I really don't know what that means - LOL. The reason I designated it as such is so that I know what to take when I evacuate and not take 4-5 projects because I can't make up my mind which I want to stitch on! Anywho, in case you can't tell what it is, it's Mirabilia's Flower Fairy. I was inspired by my blog friend, Isabelle.

Last, is this cute quiz from Blogthings.

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!
You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you
You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil
How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home