Wednesday, August 30, 2006

SBQ

gToday's SBQ was suggested by Carolyn and is:
How do you share your finished pieces with others? Do you frame them,scan and/or photograph them, or do you have another method that you would like to share?
There are many ways to share them, I guess. I frame them, I scan/photograph them and upload them to this blog, I upload pics to online groups I belong to, and there are other ways to finish pieces besides framing, such as pillows and different stand ups.
Last week SBQ asked about how we transport our travel projects and I said I would post a picture of this document holder I bought at Target for all of a dollar. Here are the pics:

This is my lunch project. As you can see, this document holder is hard plastic, which is why I like it. I bought 5 of these one day at Target. I haven't seen them since.

This is the same case/document holder closed. They fit so perfectly in my briefcase, I love them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home