Thursday, August 24, 2006

Another Update

After stitching yesterday during lunch, this is where it is now:




Today's SBQs was suggested by Anna M and is:What do you keep your WIPs and other stitching supplies in when traveling?

I don't travel a whole lot with my WIPs, though I do take them elsewhere quite regularly. Mostly, I use mesh bags, but I bought 5 plastic document holders that were on the $1 part of target about a month ago and they work pretty well. I will take pic and post later. I've also bought vinyl pouches at Big Lots for less than $2 and they've held up quite well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

I love how bright and cheerful the colors are, Trish!! I can't wait to see it finished.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

You are making good progress! The colors are so vibrant!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home