Thursday, September 14, 2006

Latest Finish


As you can all see, I did find the buttons for this piece. They aren't stitched on just yet, I simply placed them for the photo - LOL.
As you can see on the side, the xmas ornie has been moved up to second place. This is the next thing I will be stitching - when I am not stitching The Rose Garden.
On another note, I have renewed my domains and will move hosting to GoDaddy. I also will update my website, which has lanquished months and months on end.
I watched two episodes of Fox's new series "Standoff". The pilot was okay, though I like my dramas to be dramas and I don't watch much comedy on TV. The two main protagonists are work partners and also involved in a relationship. The relationship is somewhat treated as an ongoing joke. I am going to watch one more episode and then make my thumbs up or down decision. Right now I am sitting on the fence.
The second season of Bones is REALLY good. Last night "Project Runway" was on. They brought back two designers that had been booted off the show because they had won a "challenge" and they were going to do a 3 designer elimination. Both losers lost again (lol) and the pageant fashion designer went home.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anna van Schurman said...

Good thing you found those buttons! (I know the feeling...) It looks great! Very cheerful. Loverly.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Meari said...

Congrats on your finish!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Mayté Bermúdez-García said...

Woww thi is a very colorful designs, the buttons that you chose are just perfect!!

3:49 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

That is cute. I really enjoyed seeing your stitching finshes. Barb

6:23 AM  
Blogger Concetta said...

That is so colourful and cheerful... I love it! :)

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home