Sunday, September 17, 2006

43 Things, 101 in 1001, Numbers Numbers Everywhere!

I was over at 43 things, which is a popular goal list site because I'm toying with the idea of joining the 101 in 1001 bandwagon. To my surprise, and without any deliberate conscious effort on my part, I had completed 5 items on my list in the past 44 weeks (when I joined). List making does work.
So, I had to find 5 more things to add to my 43 Things list, and now I have to come up with at least 58 more to do in the next 1001 days. It's quite a daunting number.
On the stitching front, I am nearly finished with the xmas ornie. Should finish today. This ornie was originally a Little House of Needlework design in last year's JCS Xmas Ornament issue. Since it doesn't get cold in South Florida, and therefore we don't have snowmen or snow, I adapted it to a beach theme.


Also, yesterday I changed this blog a little bit. I added the flip flop tile and changed the background for entries to my favorite color, turquoise. I hope y'all like how it looks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Congrats on your finishes! I love the ornament adaptation-it's great. I hung up on beach themes this summer-must be because I live in Florida too!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home