Friday, September 1, 2006

TGIF!!!

It sure has been a week here in South Florida! Can't wait for this weekend, even though the beach will be full of tourists and locals. I don't mind. I go to the beach either early in the morning - before the crowds, or late in the afternoon - after the crowds. The building's pool will no doubt be full, with tons of people down for the holiday. I so live for the off season...
Not much happening in my world. RJ wants to take helicopter flying lessons. Sure, why not! The kid has his degree now and if he wants to sell hotdogs on the corner, it's fine by me. The lessons must come with a hefty price tag if he's asking me to pay for them. I guess I will find out this weekend.
Yet another quiz from Blogthings:

People Envy Your Confidence
You have the attitude and self esteem to take on anything. Failure is beyond not an option for you - it doesn't even cross your mind.
People envy your ability to take on any challenge ... and they're secretly afraid you think you're better than them. You don't. You're just sure of yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Tell him to join the Army or Marines - they give free helicopter flying lessons :)

(My brother is a fighter pilot in the Air Force)

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home