Thursday, September 21, 2006

SBQ

Today's SBQ was suggested by Elisabeth and is:
How many pieces have you stitched? Out of these, how many have been for you? How many have had specialty stitches or other techniques besides cross stitch?

This is an interesting question, and not one I can readily answer other than : A LOT!

I have been stitching since I was a kid. It was one of the few things that I sat down and stayed still for. I can't possibly go back and count all the pieces I have stitched.

Same thing for specialty stitches. While maybe 10% of what I have stitched calls for specialty stitches, compounded over the years, we still arrive at a sizeable number.

I am happy to say that 99% of what I have stitched - including the crazy two years when I belonged to a lot of Round Robins - I have stitched for MYSELF!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home