Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Making Progress

Last night I was at my LNS for the weekly Stitch In. Will come back to post later.
As I was saying when work RUDELY interrupted…

Last night I went to the weekly Stitch In at my LNS. Since I didn’t go last week, I finally got to pick up JCS’s Ornie Issue, as well as this month’s JABC “Stitch Every Day” (Mulligan Day) and the last two L*K’s Xmas ornaments and the bonus one for having bought the entire series. I guess it’s a good thing that we are getting towards the end of the year and I have finally run out of the only “monthlie” at this LNS. I still have two monthlies at “Always in Stitches”, the drab to fab club and the monthly ornament by Brenda. It’s always great to go to the Stitch In and see my friends and what they are working in. My good friend Ruth had just returned from having spent a week in Branson, MO and was sporting a lime green sequined ball cap. It was so cute!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anna van Schurman said...

Is that a Sandy Cozzolino? I love her Santas.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Great progress!!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home