Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thursdays

I think I will go to EGA today. I totally missed last month's second meeting and didn't go to this month's first. Truth is that it's quite a drive - even now that I have moved further north. Second, the folks from the group whom I like are the same who I see on Tuesdays and Sundays, and I prefer those two gatherings to EGA's meetings. Still, my best friend is Vice President and I feel I should be more supportive.
I stitched more on Santa's towel. Discovered that I had made a mistake on it. The "A" in "Holidays" has one extra row. This is going to affect the bottom border, but I don't know if enough to where I will pull and re-stitch "A-Y-S". It's not a lot to stitch, but if I can fudge it...
I am now starting to miss "The Rose Garden". If I can manage to finish the Santa towel this week, I will resume stitching on it for the rest of the month. The goal was to have 12 WIPs by the end of the year - and if I reduce by two the number of WIPs in Sept, Oct & Nov - then I can skate through December without any pressure at all.
I have expanded my list on my "Just Another 101 Things in Paradise" blog. 14 more "things" and it will be finished. I also want to include links to others who are doing the 101 in 1001 challenge, so if you are one of them, feel free to let me know where your blog is.

That's it for now. I will post tomorrow morning and then not again until Sunday. Hope to have a picture for you then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home