Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Paying it Forward

I seen an awesome post on Cindy's blog about Paying It forward! I think this is such an awesome idea and just had to do it!
It's simple as this:The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of "art" made by me. Be sure that I can email you to get your snail mail address. Think of it as something to look forward to getting in the mail. It will be original, made by me, but it may not be immediate, as I haven't made them yet. I am not sure what it will be. There is a catch, of course, the way this works is that if you sign up, you have to blog this as well and continue sharing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dawn B. said...

I Will play this with you
dawnb34@sbcglobal.net

Oh Yea !! Welcome Back

10:28 AM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

I would love to receive a gift from you! So, we can send to each other!! You can get all my info from the group!!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home