Thursday, November 9, 2006

SBQ & Small Update

As y'all can see, I haven't stitched much since the last time I updated - don't even remember when that was right now. At the rate I am going, this will be finished by the Fourth of July next year. Still, it's nice to see some progress and I did reach this week's goal of finding some time to stitch. See how easy it is to see things positively?



Today's SBQ was suggested by Jan and is:How many different brands of "complete" embroidery floss sets do you own? How do you keep track of it? (i.e., spread sheet program, index cards, palm pilot, etc.)

I am not completely sure because threads are constantly coming out from all manufacturers, save maybe Anchor and DMC, but I am pretty sure I have all, or nearly all, complete sets of DMC (from regular floss to their new specialty threads), Anchor, Weeks Dye Works, Gentle Arts Sampler Threads, Crescent Colours, Needlepaint Threads, JAR Designs, and Six Strand Sweets.

I use a spreadsheet to keep track of them.

As some of you might know, I enjoy playing computer games - mostly The Sims 2 and "tycoon" type games such as Rollercoaster Tycoon, Zoo Tycoon, etc.. For the past couple of days, however, I have gotten really involved in a silly simple game called "Carrie the Caregiver" from Shockwave.com which surprisingly is currently #1 in downloaded games. I downloaded it because I as bored one Saturday morning waiting for the people in my life to get ready to go out - and ended up addicted to it. I guess it's true that babies are irresistible. :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That office prank is hilarious!

6:50 AM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

Sometimes, finding that stitching time is a challange, your piece is coming along great though, I love it!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Barb said...

That is so cute. Great progress on it.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home