Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Lighthouses Update


Another update on the Lighthouses of Florida. I stitched a little last night and made quite a bit of progress. There is still a lot of backstitching left to do, but this time I think I will leave that for last.
On another subject, I was really frustrated yesterday because I called my doctor's office yesterday twice and left messages with the nurse, but neither message was returned. That happens to be one of my pet peeves. Not returning phone calls. I mean, this is the first time I call the office for anything, it's not like they hear from me all the time. I don't want to take pills in order to be able to stay awake if it can be avoided. Who knows how long I haven't slept. Who knows what damage has been done to my body because of it.

Complicating matters is that the twins arrive this weekend and I am leaving for vacation next week. After that we are into the Holidays and if it isn't done this week, then it probably can't get done until January. It could well be February before I finally get a good night's rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger CindyMae said...

Awesome progress! I just love this piece!!!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Meari said...

Your progress on the lighthouse project is coming along great :)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home