Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Other Half...


I've scrolled the fabric up and took a picture of The Rose Garden's top half. Certainly gives another perspective. It's fun to take pictures of finished stitching - not so much fun of empty fabric - LOL. I don't believe there is discoloration on the fabric - at least I didn't notice it this morning. I think those are shadows from the celing fan and the hanging cords.
Today is Tuesday again, and time to go back to my LNS for the weekly SAL. I will be bringing this piece with me today. Plan of attack for this piece is to stitch the right hand side first - there are two butterflies up in the top right corner and then work left towards the left corner - which is where all the work is.
On another subject, I was looking over my Prairie Schooler collection these past two days - so many patterns I want to desperately stitch!!! It's frustrating sometimes when I think of all I want to stitch and what little time I actually have for stitching. Oh well, I'll just have to get over it.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leeland said...

What a lovely garden! I wish I could walk in there... It's so dull around here...
I am also extremely frustrated at the many things I feel like stithching and just can't...
Take care!

1:12 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

That is just beautiful!!!!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Meari said...

It's really beautiful! You can be proud of it. I just got PS Pins & Needles as a RAK this week. It's been on my wishlist. I can't wait to start something! But, I'm being good and finishing up some other things for my project challenge. :D

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with your beautiful stitching! It really motivates me to stitch more on Gathering Honey so that I can start this one next. Go, girl, go!!!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Hi, I found your lovely blog from the Stitching Bloggers list(I'm new there). Your Rose Garden is looking beautiful, and I know what you mean about so many pieces "needing" to be stitched but never enough time.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home