Thursday, January 18, 2007

SBQ

Today's SBQ is:

Have you had a happy dance yet this year? If so, tell us about it! (Or just point to the entry that talks about it.) If not, when do you predict it will be?

Just scroll down - it was two entries ago! The JCS ornie I am stitching with two groups. One is Stitchers Time Out, a Yahoo! group, the other is my Sunday Stitching group. We chose 6 ornaments of which we plan to stitch 4. This was the ornament my friend Tille chose.

On another note, I have finished the boring beige body of the turtledove. I didn't take a picture because I wanted to wait until some of the vibrant colors were stitched before taking another. I am going to EGA tonight and will stitch for at least an hour, so I should have SOMETHING to show tomorrow and I anticipate another Happy Dance some time this weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home