Monday, January 8, 2007

Picture Updates



At long last, the promised update of the Florida Lighthouses! As y'all can see, it's almost finished.

I've started working on xmas ornaments. This month's selection for the Yahoo group I belong to is Erica Michael's "Lights of Advent". I've nearly finished the bulk of all four candles

Well, I hope I didn't come across as a bit harsh at last post. I do plan to continue to cross stitch regularly, and it will always be my joy. I'm just looking to doing some other things I haven't had the energy to do because of the sleep apnea.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad to hear you are feeling better!!!
I'm also doing Lights of Advent...I think it is a pretty one.
Tell everyone I said hello tonight, if you go...and I know I need to pick up some stuff I have on hold and will attempt to get in there this weekend. I've been away for the holidays and now sick! Should be there next week though!!!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just come across your blog and your stitching is just lovely.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Leeland said...

Your last post was very "fresh": I loved reading all the things you want to do! And I agree that cross stitch certainly won't define us. It's just fine sharing this part. Every craft is worth sharing, actually...
Take care, trish!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Meari said...

Nice progress on your projects :)

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home