Friday, January 12, 2007

Just Another Morning in Paradise



Not to brag or anything, but this is what I wake up to every morning. Living on the beach rocks! It's like being on vacation all the time.

Found this quiz at Whiz Gidget Wonder's website. It seemed fun, so I took it.



You are Justice


Equity, rightness, probity, executive; triumph of the observing side in law.

Justice is about cold, objective balance through reason or natural force. You can't keep smoking and drinking without consequences to your health. It is the card that advises cutting out waste and insists that you make adjustments, do whatever is necessary to bring things back into balance, physically, emotionally, socially, spiritually. It is a card of balance and harmony; if there is imbalance, the correction may require recourse to the law.

What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No fair! We have an ice storm on the way and it's horribly *gray* here. I'm officially jealous :)

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!!! I didn't realize you lived RIGHT on the beach! What an awesome view to wake up to in the morning :-)

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do wake up to a beautiful scene, don't you!!! That is just gorgeous!

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great view!.....Looks a bit 'blowy' though, lol

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this Fort Lauderdale? I have been there during my honeymoon on July 2004. Very beautiful.
sorry for my English
Silvia

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home