Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ornie Update

After stitching last night at my LNS's SAL, as well as very little the night before, I can now post an update of this ornie. It' coming along rather quickly and I think I will stitch stitch the main part of the body (in boring beige) before stitching the hearts. Right now it doesn't look terribly exciting, but some really vibrant colors are yet to be added which are going to make all the difference.

Right now everything appears to be on track with my yearly stitching goals, but we're only 17 days into the year.
On another note, I have a good friend who will next week move away to El Paso. I also have two other close friends who this weekend will be driving up to outside the Atlanta area to look into the possibility of moving. Pretty soon, I'm afraid, our lively group of 8 will become 3. (Two moved away after Hurricane Wilma).

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ornie is coming along, but you're right it needs a little more color which I'm sure will show on your next pic.

3:19 PM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

You're making good progress with it!

What will it be when it's finished?

9:07 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I hate when people move away :-( My parents were in town this week so I couldn't make it on Tuesday, I hope to be back next week...I miss it!! Love how your lights of advent turned out, I hope to finish mine this weekend but I have to go to Orlando for a class so we'll see!

11:49 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

I love the ornie progress and can not wait to see more! I am sorry people are moving away, that is always sad!!@

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great progress ... look forward to seeing the finished product :) Sorry to hear everyone is moving away - I know that feeling well!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home