Friday, February 2, 2007

Friday Feast 129 & A New Start

It's time for another Friday Feast!

Appetizer: What was one of the fashion fads when you were a teenager?
Coulottes - a one piece outfit with a zipper down the middle. Everyone in the world is glad it died. One of the worse things about this stupid fad was that in order to go to the bathroom you had to completely take off your top. Ewww!!! What idiot came up with that idea? Probably a MAN! Nice fads were polo shirts, which are still popular, ProKeds shoes and puka shells.

Soup: Name one thing you think people assume about you when they first meet you.
That I'm Christian. I'm not. I'm half Jewish. I went to Catholic school, but most of it never made sense to me. Except Francis of Assisi. I totally got him.

I have my own hybrid spirituality, but if I want to go a traditional service, I will choose a temple over a church any time. Not looking Jewish, whatever that means, is not my fault. I am what is locally known as a "Juban".

Salad: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how hard do you work?
Depends on the day, of course. I'm going to say the average is 9

Main Course: If you were given a free 30-second commercial during the Super Bowl to sell anything you currently own, what would you advertise?
My stupid dolls. Trying to get rid of them.

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I love to walk by the beach when it is morning.

Last night I started my Valentine's Day piece and I'm quite pleased with my one night's progress.



You Are a Boxer Puppy

Energetic, playful and good with kids.
You've also got a wild spirit that can't be trained or tamed.

4 Comments:

Blogger CindyMae said...

Great feast! Love the fact that you are a Boxer, they are so cute!!!

Hey, have you received your Pay It Forward from me yet? You are the only one that I have not heard from???

Cindy

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, I think I owned some of those coulotte thingies. I remember having to unzip and strip to go to the bathroom.

Coulottes are back in style, aren't they? Will I wear them? No.

Okay, probably yes. lol

9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Original dessert! I lived on the beach one year and I loved doing that..Its so peaceful

9:45 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home