Wednesday, January 24, 2007

SBQ

Today's SBQ was suggested by Danielle and is:
What company produces your favorite hand-dyed fabric? Are there any companies whose hand-dyed fabric you do not like? If so, why?

My favorite hand-dyed fabric comes from R&R. I just like their colors best and they have 30ct, which I like stitching on. I have purchased from Silkweavers and Sugar Maple fabrics, and I like them too a lot. I don't have one I can say I do NOT like, but I will say that I tried to buy fabric once from Heaven Lee Creations and it took so long to get to me that I cancelled the order and have never returned to their website.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

I'm a lover of the silkweaver hand dyed.......although I've yet to actually buy and own any, lol. I love looking at everyone else's projects stitched on hand dyed though. One of these days I'll fork out for some of my own :)

8:37 AM  
Blogger Leeny said...

Hi Trish,

Thanks for dropping by my blog! I meant to come visit ages ago but I have been procrastinating. Thanks for your support with my security lady story, the regular guy is back and he agreed that I did nothing wrong!

I love hand-dyed fabric as well, although I don't really have a particular favourite, but I still haven't come across any hand-dyed fabric that I don't like!

eileen :)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home