Thursday, February 8, 2007

Gonna Happy Dance Anyway & SBQ

I am 99.99% finished with Sue Hillis' "Not a Prince". All that is needed is to backstitch the heart, which will take all of 10 mins. So, here's the picture and I'm going to start the Happy Dancing! Also, I guess I can check off one item of my February goals, as this is my Valentine's Day piece.
I was really thrilled last night that they re-broadcast the first part of Criminal Minds which was originally shown after the Super Bowl last Sunday. I had set the TiVo, but because it's started 30 mins into it's scheduled time, I was missing the last half, so I deleted it. The plan was to go online or on iTunes to watch it, but I guess there were a lot of upset fans out there and they decided to show it again. Right afterwards was the second part and it's great to watch them back to back and not forget anything.

I really prefer to watch entire story lines together. I do this every year with "24", watching several episodes in a week instead of once a week. Right now I left off with the nuclear explosion. I have three other episodes TiVoed, and it may be another week or so before I take it up again.
Today's SBQ was suggested by Danielle and is:
Have you ever been to a stitching retreat?
Yes I have only gone to one and it was in Oct 2005 to a Stitcher's Hideaway in Kissimmee with my good buddy, Tillie, the weekend before Hurricane Wanda hit. The project was the Sunshine State Sampler which was released last year. I haven't touched it since. Neither has Tillie, for that matter, though we are planning to SAL this piece in March or April. I forget. I guess I'm very lucky because I have a group of friends to stitch with regularly, so I don't really feel the need to leave town for a stitching retreat. The way I see it, I'm spending over $500 for yet another unfinished piece. What for? I got plenty I want to stitch!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your Valentine piece, it's very cute.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home