Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Catching Up

Yesterday I didn't have time to fix and upload pictures of what I had stitched over the weekend, so I'm catching up now. On Sunday, during my weekly SAL group, I stitched on the 2003 Snappers because I realized I hadn't stitched on them in over a year and it's high time. Didn't stitch all that much, but it's something. I don't know that I will stitch on this every Sunday, but I am hoping to finish September Brings this month. I am stitching all the Snappers as one long horizontal row.

I've also continued stitching on the Valentine's Day piece. This is a cute and fast stitch. I know you're supposed to add the charm after you finish stitching, but I could not resist!

Last but not least, I had a bizarre mail experience this weekend. When I visited my PO Box to get my mail, there was a large package I was not expecting from someone I haven't heard from in about 2 years. Upon closer inspection, I discovered that the package was stamped over two YEARS ago! If you look, a note was left for me (I never got it) on Sept 11, 2004. The date on the postage itself is 3/09/04. It doesn't make sense that it would take 6 mos for something to arrive from the UK, it makes less sense that it sat since Sept 04 in the post office and I only got ONE note. Moreover, it fits in my PO Box, so why wasn't it placed there in the first place? Weird!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your snapperland piece, it's coming along very nicely.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

I LOVE the valentine's day piece!
That is so insane about the mail...I can't believe it actually stayed around that long.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is weird about the package! I hope it was something good at least :)

3:18 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

your valentine piece looks nice...I love the charm :)

4:34 PM  
Blogger Leeny said...

The colours on that V-day piece really pop! It is going to look really good when finished.

eileen :)

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't tell us what was in the lost pressie! Saying hello from the new Friends BB!
Kimber
360.yahoo.com/lilchefkimi

8:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Snapperland looks great! I'm so curious--- what was in the package!

7:23 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

I'm nosey.........erm....I should say curious, lol. What did you get?

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home