Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Gotta Cold

Well, I have a really bad cold - not that it is stopping me from going to work or stitching. I managed to stitch a bit on the CEC ornie, would have definetely finished the second wing had I not been sick. The ornie is coming out really cute, if I do say so myself.
The company I work for is going through a merger. Today we all got via email an "integration letter" that basically said that those leaving on May 1st (they delayed everything by a month) will receive a month per year of severance with a minimum 3 mos severance for all departing employees and all benefits will continue for the duration of severance. I have only been with the company a year, so this is very good news. I can usually find another job in a week or two, so I'm not stressing, although the caveat is that we must stay with the company until May 1st in order to be eligible for the severance. Oh well.

Today is Market Day and SAL Day at my LNS. Can't wait! I've already scouted some patterns I definetely want to nab! Starting with just about everything from Raise the Roof designs, and on to some new Sisters & Best Friends, a new series from Heart In Hand (I guess they exhausted the Mom's Wisdom series), and few from The Workbasket.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute ornie. Hope the cold goes away soon.

2:29 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon!!! The ornie is soo very cute!! At least your company is offering severence!!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home