Thursday, February 15, 2007

SBQ & Ornie Update

Today's SBQ is:

Do you like to buy "chartpacks" that include charms, buttons, and/or beads or do you prefer to gather all materials yourself?

If the chartpack is available when I purchase the chart, I would prefer to have it. It just makes it easy and 5 years from now, when I finally get around to stitching that particular chart, the chartpack may or may not still be available. I worry about that. It just makes things simpler, IMHO. Last Tuesday Victoria Sampler's "
Tropical Garden" came in for me, which I purchased with the chartpack. I also got Sister's & Best Friend's "It's 5 o'clock Somewhere", which I also got with the chartpack. If you plan to stitch a chart, chances are you're going to need the chartpacks, so you might as well get them.

On another note, last night I stitched on Raise The Roof's "Arm & A Leg" ornament from JCS 2006 Ornament Issue. It went quicker than I thought and I managed to do all the cross stitching. Now what is left is all the backstitching, which I think might be done in a night. I feel another happy dance coming on!

2 Comments:

Blogger CindyMae said...

Can not wait to see the ornie finished!!!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute piece!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home