Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Another Happy Dance!

Last night at my LNS I managed to finish CEC's Three French Hens, and here it is for your viewing pleasure!


I also bought up a storm! LOL It's Market Day, after all!!! I got another Market Day Saturday at Always in Stitches. So, the partying will continue! WOO HOO!!!
I haven't decided which JCS ornie I will stitch next. I'm torn between Raise the Roof's "Arm & A Leg" which my friend, Ellen is nearly finished with or one of the dog ones... Decisions, Decisions...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so adorable. I love the purple hat. Congrats on the finihs.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

loooove the hen!! very cute!

4:33 PM  
Blogger cathymk said...

Soo cute!! Congratulations!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Looks great!!! It's really cute!

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home