Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Feast 131


Appetizer: What sound, other than the normal ringing, would you like your telephone to make?
I'd like it to be a nice, soft hum.
Soup: Describe your usual disposition in meteorological terms (partly cloudy, sunny, stormy, etc.).
Calm, Clear and definetely on the dry side.
Salad: What specific subject do you feel you know better than any other subjects?
Pre-Colombian Art / Incan Archeology
Main Course: Imagine you were given the ability to remember everything you read for one entire day. Which books/magazines/newspapers would you choose to read?
This is a tough one as there is only so many hours in a day and only so much you can read during those 24 hours. As much as I would like to come off "intellectual" here, the fact is that I would probably either read books about game strategies for my favorite games (The Sims & Warcraft) or read an advanced book about Photoshop or Excel.
Dessert: If a popular candy maker contacted you to create their next confection, what would it be like and what would you name it?
Probably something based on real fruit. It would be a hard candy and it would be tart.

4 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I just posted mine, too. I like your answer to the Main course---definitely some things I need to know more about and remember. And your salad is interesting---my minor in college was anthropology and I'd love to visit Incan ruins. Love your stitchery on your sidebar!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a nice feast and beautiful blog! I hope you get everything transferred

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a lovely blog - and I enjoyed the Slide Show. You made a very cool choice for what to read and remember - I wish I could remember all the Photoshop I forgot LOL
Have a wonderful day.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Ya!!! Tart hard candies....delicious.

Happy dining

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home