Friday, February 16, 2007

Blogger Bugging Me

Blogger keeps annoying me. I want to transfer my blog, but there are some things I need to do before I do this. First, I need to add all the entries from my previous blog on Bravenet. See, once upon a time, I started a blog here, then Blogger started annoying me, so I moved it to Bravenet and I actually re-entered all the posts that were in Blogger. However, because of the limited funcitonalities with Bravenet and the fact that they can't seem to control spammers from entering comments, I moved back to Blogger. So I have about 150 entries over at Bravenet that need to be brought back over to Blogger before I use the importing tool at WordPress or wherever I end up. I may just use one of my parked domains over at Go-Daddy and not use any free blog site. I got to mull it over.
Last night I backstitched only the lettering on the top of the ornie before I got bored and decided not to stitch anymore. I'll finish it tonight. Maybe. Didn't take a picture of it because I was pressed for time this morning.
Yesterday we went out to lunch at Blue Moon Fish Co., which is in Lauderdale by the Sea, about half a mile from where I live but instead of being on the beach side, it's on the Intracoastal side. We had a great time. Nine of us who will not be going down to Miami with the company were taken to lunch because all the others who are going were called to a meeting and lunch down in the Miami office.
Lunch was awesome! We had the Prince Edward Mussels, the spiced shrimp and mahogany clams for appetizers, all of which were sooo good! I ordered the Prime Rib which was out of this world, and then five of us ordered different desserts so we could try each other's. I had the Icky Sticky Caramel Tart with Chunky Monkey Ice Cream, but the other four desserts were equally as good. Meanwhile.... the folks down in the Miami office, after driving an hour to get there, had cold cut sandwiches.... too funny!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

I've tried every blog out there, and I do mean all of them, lol.

Blogger always draws me back though. Especially now, with new imporved stuff.

Wordpress I hate the most. I even had my own website one. Blogger still does it for me though.

HOpe you get one you like :)

3:43 PM  
Blogger d said...

Blogger wouldn't even let me look at your blog for a week or so so I'm glad it's fixed now. No matter where you end up, just let me know so I can keep up with all the fun stuff you do!

d.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger has been acting up quite a bit lately... so glad I made the move to Wordpress :)

12:19 PM  
Blogger CindyMae said...

I get annoyed at times as well, but in reality, they all have problems I guess. I enjoy blogger for the most part and it is easy to work with. But if you move, make sure and let us know!!!

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home