Sunday, April 1, 2007

Update and Finish

Sorry to the post and run thing earlier today. My Dad dropped by just as I was going to write.
First, I would like to share an update on Elizabeth's Designs Seaside Cottage. I will stitch a little bit more on this tonight and I may have an update tomorrow morning if Bubba (my youngest son) doesn't drop by and takes off with my camara.

Second is a HD - I have finished "Be Merry" the March selection of the JCS 2006 Ornie SAL with a Yahoo! group I belong to. I thought the snowflakes were just too much - I like it as it is. Somewhere I think I might have the star that goes on the end of the hat.
It's April - where did the other three months go??? Time to update goals and plans once again. March Goals were to finish:
1) CEC 4 Calling Birds - DONE!
2) JCS Ornie: Val's Stuff- Be Merry - DONE!
3) L*K A Little Bit of March - This got replaced by Seaside Cottage
4) Lighthouses of Florida - DONE!
5) BC September Brings
Though I didn't meet "all" my goals, I have finished 10 pieces in the first quarter of the year and one of those finishes were from the 12 WIPs I began the year with. You will remember that I removed 4 pieces and replaced them with 4 new ones. The goal is to end the year with 6-8 WIPs and to finish 4 specific pieces.
April's Goals are to finish:
1) CEC 5 Golden Rings
2) JCS Ornie - Little by Little - Winter Joy
3) Elizabeth Designs Seaside Cottage - stitching for June's contest at LNS
4) 8th Row of Sunshine State Sampler (it's over one)
5) Start Mermaids Singing - stitching for June's contest at LNS
6) Stitch upper right corner of the Rose Garden
If all goes well, I am hoping to focus on the Rose Garden and the Sunshine State Sampler in May so I can finish them by June 30th. That will meet 50% of my goals for the year.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cottage is coming along nicely and the snowman is very cute!!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Name: Vicki said...

great goals! I'm not disciplined enough to set goals for my stitching. I change my mind so often about what I want to stitch. Every time I see a new pattern, I think, "Oh, I have to stitch that next!" lol Good luck on meeting your goals!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Meari said...

Cute snowman finish. Goals... I'm not so good at them. If I set stitchy goals, they're vague because I don't want it to seem like work. That would take all the fun out of it for me. Good luck on yours!!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home