Wednesday, March 21, 2007

June Contest

My LNS has a yearly contest every June. It's March now, and considering things can take 2+ weeks to be framed/finished, my thoughts turn to what to enter in the contest.
Let me take one moment to say that I am not thinking about what to enter that might win. Chances of my winning are slim. There is only one rule to what can be entered in the constest and that is that the finished piece is from a chart currently available for sale. Anything out of print or from a magazine/freebie is not allowed. So, my thoughts are really towards what can I stitch that other people might want to buy after they've seen it stitched.
I'm thinking along the lines of an Elizabeth Designs piece. I've also always wanted to stitch the turtle from Couchman Creations. It's a bit big, but I think I can finish it. There's a lot of the same color, which goes quickly.
Any thoughts as to what else can be stitched? Please, no Lizzie Kate/Bent Creek Snappers.... I'm already stitching those.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I love your blog! Its so bright and colourful! Im not sure what to suggest for you to stitch but i'll look forward to seeing what you choose!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home