Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
Name two things that made you smile this week.

My friends - I always have a great time with them
Co-workers - this merger we are going through is hilarious!

Soup
Fill in the blank: Don't you hate it when ________?

Family or friends call you while your watching your favorite show???

Salad
When you can't go to sleep, what is your personal remedy to help yourself drift into Lullabyland?

Believe it, or not... I make myself a latte with espresso. Makes me go to sleep right away.

Main Course
What is something about which you've always wondered but have not yet found a good answer?

Why it is so hard for some people to see the obvious?

Dessert
What is your favorite pasta dish?

Hmm.. this is a tough one... I love Chicken Tequila Fetuccine

Blogger is back to giving me problems - I'm using IE7 again. Going to try for a bit with Firefox and see how it goes. If it continues, I'm outta here!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YOur dessert sounds yummy..Love your feast!

11:49 PM  
Blogger strauss said...

I hve always wondered the same thing - Why DO they always phone while we are watching our fave show?

12:44 AM  
Blogger Gattina said...

I wish I could show all the "Italian" dishes I have read so far to my sister in law (she is pure Italian) I think she would collapse !

2:02 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Your appetizer sounds fun.
Espresso makes you sleep? Wow, I will have to try that one.
Blogger is giving me trouble too.
Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

5:43 AM  
Blogger d said...

Oh yeah ... what's up with your blog? This time it let me in, but more times than not, it tells me I can't view it.

Think I'll snatch this from your blog and post it too (later).

hugs,

d.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home