Sunday, March 11, 2007

Friday Feast on Sunday

Ok, so it isn't Friday. I haven't been feasting because I have been dieting.

This weeks Friday Feast questions are:

Appetizer
What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?

My usual bedtime is around 10-10:30 pm. I like it just fine as I normally awaken around 6:30 without having to use an alarm clock. I am very meticulous about the time I spend sleeping. I always have been - even when I was a teenager.

Soup
When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?

I think I do both equally. I may be wrong, but I do like to talk to others and listen to their points of view.

Salad
Describe a memorable meal you've had.

The most recent memorable meal was a few weeks ago at Blue Moon Fish Company here in my neighborhood of Lauderdale by the Sea. I went with friends from work and I had the Blackened Prime Rib which was served with potatoes and their own tomato onion salad. It was out of this world. Also a few blocks from where I live, at the Village Grille, I had a Pecan Crusted Sea Bass, which is not normally on their menu and was a daily special. It was outstanding.

But, while I do appreciate good food, for me what makes a meal memorable is really the people I am with and not the food that is served. Any meal I have had with my family and friends is a memorable meal. Even when I go with my friend, Liz, to Jaxson's for ice cream.

Main Course
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.

Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged. If you read it, you get it. If you haven't, please read it and find out. You owe it to yourself to read the second most influential book in America, after the Bible.

Dessert
What is your favorite type of fruit juice?

GRAPE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home