Monday, March 5, 2007

March Goals

Time to come up with a list of things to do in March! There is only so much one can stitch in a given week and coming up with a reasonable expectation for how much progress can be made in one month, is always somewhat frustrating for me. It seems that no matter how few goals I make, I just don't seem to accomplish them all and I lately I have been ending months somewhat dissatisfied with my progress. So, now I am wondering if maybe there aren't enough goals to motivate me to stitch more often. So, this month, I am going to shoot for the moon and see if maybe I'm happier with the results.

This month, my friend Tillie and I will be stitching on "The Sunshine State Sampler" together on Sundays. We started yesterday, and I managed to finish all the stitching now on the 3rd and 4th rows. The 3rd was rather tedious to stitch and I think it was the reason I put it aside.

MARCH GOALS
FINISH:
1) CEC 4 Calling Birds
2) JCS Ornie: Val's Stuff- Be Merry
3) L*K A Little Bit of March
4) Lighthouses of Florida
5) BC September Brings



I need to come up with a few more things - after going through my stash and seeing what else I want to stitch. No large starts, though. Not until the number of WIPs goes down.

Also, I received the Kreinik #4 Braid in High Luster from Stitching Bits and Bobs which allowed me to finish CEC's Two Turtle Doves!

4 Comments:

Blogger claudia said...

I love that Sunshine State Sampler. Such pretty colors! My goals for March are...I will get to exactly what I get to. That's the extent of my goal setting for everything. Which is probably why I never seem to finish anything! I don't lead a very organized life.

2:50 PM  
Blogger ollie1976 said...

Love the colors in the Sampler

8:20 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

The stitching pics from the last few posts are all fab. I'm especially loving the oranges on the sunhine state!!

I never give myself goals, I know I wouldn't stick to them or meet them. Anything I can accomplish is a bonus in this mad-house, lol.

5:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your Sunshine State Sampler, very colorful.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home