Thursday, March 1, 2007

SBQ

Today's SBQ was suggested by Danielle and is:
Do you find yourself stitching faster when you are getting to the end of a design?
I think so - and I don't know if I really go faster or it just seems that way - but I do get more excited when I notice I'm nearly finished with a project.
Sorry that I have been away. It hasn't been because of Blogger as much as because I've had some family issues to deal with. Blogger is being bad to me at home and at work. Some friends have also let me know they've had a hard time accessing it.
I have finished two ornies since I last posted. Will take pics and upload later tonight from home. Hope everyone is doing well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lana said...

I hope you can resolve things with your blog, I like it, and sometimes I can't access it. =(
~Lana~

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home