Monday, March 5, 2007

Catching Up - Part 1

I finally got around to taking pictures of what I had finished recently. Submitted for your amusement is the JCS Ornie I stitched in February, "Arm & A Leg" by Raise the Roof desings.
It was a quick and fun stitch, I still need to get two buttons for it, which I will tomorrow at the Cupboard.

Since it is now March, and it is the habit of many stitching bloggers, such as myself, to post goals for the new month and to give an account of the previous month.

The first goal of February was to stitch PS Ornie from JCS. I decided I didn't really like it, so I stitched the gingerbread man instead.

I also planned on stitching the next ornie in the CEC 12 Days of Xmas - 3 French Hens as well as L*K's A Little Bit of February, both of which I also did. The first was posted previously, but the latter is now posted below:
I didn't stitch on the Rose Garden or The Sunshine State Sampler nor did I finish The Lighthouses of Florida. It's about half backstitched by now, so I don't know why I'm dragging my feet to finish it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about this for a goal, Trish: just enjoy!!
Your LK & gingerbread man are fab!!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home