Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday Feast 136

This week's Friday Feast asks:

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter?
Barbara Walters

Why?
1) She was the first female evening news anchor
2) She has remarkable intelligence and poise
3) She fought her way to the top at a time when women were considered to be less than men and thereby opened a path for all other women reporters who came after. It's one thing to be a great reporter, it's another to also be a pioneer.

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Frozen Vegetables
Fish
Chicken

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?

Somewhere. Because we all live somewhere...

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
Zig Zag by Jose Carlos Somoza - not published yet, but soon by Harper Collins. Reviewing it.

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Hands. If I don't like a man's hands, he will never touch me...

6 Comments:

Anonymous jenny said...

i like that town's name! it reminds me of the song...somewhere over the rainbow...great feast! mine is served!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Celfyddydau said...

that is a great name for a town. love the comment about hands. I hate yellowed smokers hands.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Great feast! Love your dessert! Have a great Friday!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Gattina said...

I like your town name ! If somebody asks me where do you live ? I can honestly answer, Somewhere ! I choose "Here" as town name. Then I can answer to the same question with I live "in Here"

12:37 PM  
Blogger Selena Kitt said...

I can see the whose-on-first routine already...

Where do you live?
Somewhere.
We all live somewhere, but where, specifically, do YOU live?
SOMEWHERE!

*grin*

Selena

6:24 PM  
Blogger Titania Starlight said...

I found your dessert very intriguing. Great name for a town. I saw someone else called their town "here". I got all philosophical with my answers. :o)

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home