Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday Feast 137

It's time once again for Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
What are you proud of?
A lot of things, but I guess being on my own since I was 19. I did survive cancer and Hurricane Andrew. Got a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Raised 4 kids, have a great career and friends who care for me. It's been a charmed life.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
I won a 3 megapixel digital camara for paying my phone bill. I'm a very lucky person - I've been winning stuff since I was around 6 years old, when I won a bicycle at a movie theatre.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
This is going to probably be the most popular response: time spent surfing! Even though my time is very valuable, and I try not to waste it, sometimes I can get sidetracked and end up in all sorts of places. Sometimes I learn something new, others I discover something really great, most of the time though, I probably could have lived without it.


Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
When I was 21 - it's when I had my first son. Everything changes after you have kids, so true.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
My home. It is my oasis of peace and tranquility. My most favorite place to be.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a lot to be proud of! That's great.
I am the opposite, I'm never lucky with contests as I never win. SO when I won the blog hosting, I couldn't believe my luck!
Having my first child also changed me forever.
I enjoyed your fest-thanks for sharing!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you're a survivor! Happy Friday

10:07 PM  
Blogger 2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Wow. If this were a competition, you'd win the appetizer category for sure!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home