Saturday, July 29, 2006

Playing Catchup: July SBQs

7/26  SBQ

Many of us have a few pairs of embroidery scissors and some even have a "collection". How many pairs of scissors do you have? Feel free to share a photo of your favorite pair or pairs with us!

I have maybe 6-7 scissors.  I think anything special about them, I simply have that many because I have a lot of projects going at a time.


7/20 SBQ

When you get a project professionally framed do you get glass inserted
into the frame? Why or why not?
Sometimes I do, and sometimes I don’t. It depends on the project and where it will be displayed.  Naturally, anything going into the kitchen or a bathroom should be protected by glass.  Any large or XL project that took a lot of time gets glass.

Sometimes I think that seeing the texture of the stitching up close adds to the design, and in those cases, I won’t get glass inserted.



7/12 SBQ

Since you started blogging, have you noticed any difference in your
stitching habits? Tell us about them.

The only difference I have noticed is that I have found more and more to stitch!!!  

7/5 SBQ

What is the biggest mishap you have had with your stitching material (i.e. spillages)?

I am happy to report that I have never had a mishap with my stitching material!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home