Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Update on Rainbow Borders

I've been away about a month now from the blogosphere. Been busy with the new job and with new things I've wanted to try. Haven't been stitching much, but here's the update on Rainbow Borders. I think I've done pretty well in the past month.

On the sleeping front, I'm finally sleeping regularly every night. Don't have to drink beer to get there any more, so that's a major progress. I'm a lot more calm now that I'm sleeping well. Work is going well, I'm happy to report. Still looking for a Tae Kwon Do dojo, not so much this past week as I've been busy with other things.

This weekend we are planning to go to Tampa. If I see anything interesting, I will take a pic and post.

1 Comments:

Blogger claudia said...

Rainbow Borders is looking great! I like the colors now that I am seeing more of them.
It's good to hear that you are finally able to get some real sleep...now if I could just accomplish that! I haven't been having as hard a time as you were though.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home